- All foreign domestic helpers are required by law to be live-in
- Two-year contract specifically for the employment of foreign domestic helpers
- Household income of at least HK$15,000 (US$1,920) per month for each foreign domestic helper employed
- Free medical treatment for the foreign domestic helper
- A monthly salary of no less than HK$4,410 at present
- Provide sufficient food to helper or food allowance in lieu, HK$1,053 per month at present, as of latest announcement on 30 Sep 2017
- Entitle to 7 days annual leave in the first and second year, starting third years onwards increase 1 day each year (cap 14 days), 1 rest day every week and 12 statutory holiday in a year
For more information, please check labour department.